Infrastructure Support and Cloud Services
This service provides comprehensive but a la carte support services for Microsoft and Linux server infrastructures, messaging systems, desktop support, anti-virus, security services and various disaster recovery options. Services may also include access to qualified and certified experts for technical assistance with problem isolation, resolution, upgrades and conversions.
Service Value and Key Benefits
- Expert and certified trained support staff will manage infrastructure, reducing the requirement and costs for customer-level expertise
- Ensure adequate provision for security when implementing technology solutions to meet unique customer business objectives
Hosted (Cloud) Services
This service provides a cloud service to host our customer's infrastructure, managed servers (shared or dedicated) and managed services. It provides customers a location and option to host their production environment in a robust and secure computer room environment. This service can give you the peace of mind that your technology solutions are secure and safe, with performance that can be comparable to what you get with local servers, without the need to manage them on a daily basis.
Premier Server Solutions
This service will give you access to our fully qualified, trained and certified technical staff, who can help you isolate and resolve problems with your server architecture. With extended support access to experts at Microsoft and many other hardware
and software manufacturers, our competent professionals can resolve a wide array of technical issues in your server infrastructure, including:
- Network operating system support and active directory support
- Expert support in Windows NOS, Exchange, MOM, SMS and many other Microsoft solutions as well as many other Microsoft Partner solutions
Microsoft Messaging Solution
This solution is a hosted Microsoft exchange email service that allows our customers to have access to the latest email technology without the worry and expense of the administration and maintenance of the server technology itself.
- Fully hosted, secure and clustered Microsoft Exchange post offices
- No capital expenses for server hardware or software
- Replicated disaster recovery. Exchange cluster is replicated to hot disaster recovery site. Near zero down time in the event of disaster.
Mobile Hosted Service
This service provides the necessary infrastructure to allow your mobile wireless handheld devices direct and secure connectivity to your Microsoft Exchange post office. This service includes AirWatch licensing and support for Android, iPhone/iPad, Windows
Mobile and Windows 8.
- Wireless extension of your email mailbox that allows you to send, receive, forward and reply to messages at your convenience
- Seamless integration with your existing Microsoft Exchange account
- Always connected and does not require synchronization
- End-to-end wireless encryption of all transmissions using Triple DES
This service currently uses Symantec for spam filtering, and provides an additional layer of anti-virus scanning and cleaning, limiting the amount of unsolicited email being delivered to you.
- User customizable or administrator customizable for various levels of reduction
- Simplifies email routing
- Adds three additional layers of anti-virus scanning on each mail message
Disaster Recovery/Business Continuance
This service can be provided as space in an existing datacenter or DR as a service (DRaaS).
- Easily manage and test your disaster recovery from your virtual infrastructure
- Replicate Virtual Machines to remote datacenter
- Eliminate the costly overhead of a recovery datacenter
- Enables automated data recovery solution
- Failover and fallback include orchestration of all replication functions for a single virtual machine, multiple applications or entire datacenters
Managed File Transfer System
Managed File Transfer server that lets customers manage and govern the exchange of large, sensitive mission-critical files and reduce risk. MOVEitDMZ is a secure and trusted solution to put between your network and the Internet for transferring files
with both internal and external endpoints.
- Gain visibility and insight with extensive and customizable reporting
- Customer-owned FTP site allows administration and branding by the customer
- Manage, provision and automate all internal and external file and data interactions
- Create and enforce security policies and file-expiration rules
- Ensure privacy and confidentiality with end-to-end encryption and non-repudiation
- Give end users a simple and secure way to quickly transfer files with other people
Ad Hoc Transfer Module
Person-to-person email encryption, attachment offloading and secure messaging for file transfer using a Web browser or Microsoft Outlook plugin.
- Increase productivity: No more time spent figuring out how to send a file to someone else
- Simplify collaboration: Easily send encrypted files and secure messages to anyone, both internal and external to the organization
- No training required: Senders simply use their browser and/or Outlook to send secure email attachments and messages
- Outlook plugin allows user easy, one-step process to send encrypted message; No special wording or character strings required
Remote Backup Solution
This service removes the daily responsibility of having to backup your network servers and store tapes in a secure offsite location. It also removes the need for local tape drives attached to each server, the tapes themselves, the daily swapping of tapes
and daily administration.
- Offsite data storage
- No requirement for local tape drives or tapes
- Aids in faster disaster recovery scenario
VPN Site to Site Services
This service addresses the need for customers that want the opportunity to implement a different type of connectivity between branches and the central office or SunStream, and/or the connection between the central office and SunStream via a secure VPN
connection over high-speed business service DSL.
- Provide significant cost savings in certain District areas as broadband technology becomes available as an alternative to frame relay services
Firewall Management Services
This service addresses the need for securing parts of the network from the Internet or from other security intrusions. This service is for the administration and support of firewall services located at customer locations or within a DMZ located at SunStream.
Internet/Client Virtual Private Network (VPN)
Internet/Client Virtual Private Network (VPN)
This Internet service provides a secure and redundant route to the Internet using a dedicated communications link with complete firewall protection. Client VPN provides a safe, secure and encrypted connection to District network services via the Internet.
- Continuous redundant access to World Wide Web for timely news, business, agriculture, government and vendor information
- Access to the District Intranet site
- No connect time charges when accessed from the District network
- Secure firewall protection from other Internet users; no firewall expertise required at the customer location
- Availability of private Internet access reporting usage
Client VPN Access
- Secure access to the District network and services through a local ISP, saving toll-free connection charges
- Higher speed remote access to the District network and services when used in conjunction with technologies such as DSL or cable modems
Provide connectivity for customer applications from any Internet connection.
- Portal configured for customer-specific needs